Thursday, July 2, 2009

I am a member of the coolest club ever--you should join!

I've decided, once again, that adoption rocks.

Every now and then something I read or hear will strike me, and I'm just overwhelmed again and again by how cool adoption really is.

It makes me appreciate my family more.
It helps me understand myself better.
It means I have LOTS AND LOTS more people to love and who love me.
It got me two sets of really awesome parents.
It means I get to look at pictures of the cutest 3-year-old boy genius ever.
It has helped me re-focus and better understand what I want to do with my life...again.

Seriously, folks...adoption rocks my socks.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading this. We are waiting to be chosen by a birth mom. I've been a secret reader of your blog for awhile and really enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, here's a non-secret welcome! Thanks for reading. And I hope that you are chosen by somebody special very soon. =)

    ReplyDelete